Want to work in the Online Digital Arena? We are looking for Account Managers with a great attitude that can take charge and run in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience interacting with senior level marketing and web executives. Creativity in relationship building in the modern social network arena along with knowledgeable understanding of digital marketing platforms essential.
- Develop strategic business relationships that result in the understanding of the business issues and the ability to present the right solution
- Solicit business, tracks orders, and provide prompt follow-up to any perspective leads
- Handle sales inquiries including price quotes
- Communicate customer requirements throughout the organization
- Travel to accounts, trade shows and remote offices as needed (less than 25%)
- Identify business opportunities within current product lines as well as via new product development
- Provide daily support to clients including orientation, training, trouble shooting and usability
- Provide back-up for Client Services staff handling data processes, platform performance and client communication
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams on behalf of clients
- Proactively assess, validate and address customer needs
- 5+ years of account management in a high-value, business-to-business, solution consultationenvironment is required, experience in digital marketing industry preferred.
- High level of comfort with a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data.
- Effective and persuasive presentation, oral communication, and follow up skills
- Capable of building and sustaining trust among clients and colleagues
- Proactive approach to client consultation.
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) experience and competence
- Knowledge and insight of Google Adwords, SEO practices, and Web Analytics
- BA / BS strongly desired or equivalent sales experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comfortably build business relationships at all levels of an organization