Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- KPIs definition, Tracking Implementation and Ad trafficking
- Manage day-to-day optimization activities including building and managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing and optimization
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor clients’ campaigns performance
- Lead weekly reporting calls for clients, including communicating performance results, optimization opportunities, innovation, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques.
- Have in-depth knowledge of local advertising (Search/Display/Social/Video).
- Experienced with setup and implementation of advertising campaigns.
- Experienced with performance reports generation with recommendations for improvements.
- Good problem solving, diagnosis and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of landing page’s user experience.
- Proficient in Data Analysis & Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and translate into an easily-understood story.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends, etc.).
Education & Work Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, or Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years experience in PPC.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications are preferred.