Want to work in the Online Digital Arena? We are looking for candidates with a great attitude who can take charge and run in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is seeking a career in the digital marketing space.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and enhancing the application code components of our Cognitive Solutions products and services (ChatBots, Conversation Management System, Dashboard, Analytics). The application code is developed using new and emerging technologies that leverage AI & machine learning services and APIs from Microsoft, IBM, Google, Amazon, and others.
- Design, implement, test and maintain high volume dynamic web/messaging based applications
- Document and organize programming projects
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting services
- Substantial experience developing large, high-performance web applications
- Demonstrated ability and interest in learning new technologies
- 3+ years experience with C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio
- Experience with Sql Server
- BS in Computer Science or comparable experience
- Must have worked on commercially deployed applications through the full product lifecycle
- Highly self-motivated and effective team player
- Experience in high volume Internet applications
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Experience working on SaaS / multi-tenant systems a plus
- Experience with chat, messaging, text-to-speech, SMS, or voice applications a plus
- Experience with machine learning, statistical packages, predictive analytics, or the R language are a plus
About Us: Brandify was founded in 1997 and has since grown into an industry-leading provider of location-based digital marketing solutions powering more than 500 brands. Serving more than 500,000 brick-and-mortar locations, Brandify has channel strength that reaches millions of consumers around the world.
Compensation: In addition to competitive compensation Brandify offers full benefits, a comfortable casual working environment, vacation, 4 day holiday weekends, 401k and many more additional benefits. We are committed to the excellence of our team and will continue to foster growth by treating our employees well!
EEO Statement: In It is the policy of Brandify to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Brandify will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Brandify’s programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, promotions and social/recreational programs. Brandify's CEO and senior leadership team have the responsibility to monitor progress, reinforce policies and hold the organization accountable to meet its objectives.