- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and brand guidelines.
- Ability to manage a production calendar and be responsible for hitting those deadlines.
- Create and improve the company’s creative process and its workflow to build a top-notch operation.
- Collaborate with company leaders, marketing teammates, and other key stakeholders on key projects each quarter.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work sample to apply for this position.
- Experience designing for HubSpot's Content Optimization System. This position must create assets for our web team that are mobile, tablet, and desktop friendly.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JaveScript a major plus
Benefits: Brandify offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), and ESOP. Includes paid holidays and paid time off.