Brandify Meetup: Dallas - Postponed Till Further Notice 

With the rapid escalation of the COVID-19 outbreak around the world and in the United States, Meetup: Dallas has been postponed until further notice. The decision has been made out of caution and in the interests of promoting public safety. We will continue to monitor events as they unfold and hope to be in touch soon about a new date for the event. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

- The Brandify Team